Sam's Club is a members-only warehouse department store that sells bulk merchandise at deeply discounted prices. Sam's Club, which began in 1983, is owned by the Walmart corporation and is named for the original owner, Sam Walton. This location offers a full grocery section, as well as baby supplies, computers and electronics, furniture, clothing and a tire center. Electronics brands include Sony, Dell, Toshiba, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Linksys, LG and more. Membership, which begins at $40 per year, is available via the website or by applying in-store. Membership type dictates the hours a patron can shop.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 8:30pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with the sidewalk
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Grocery items, home needs, electronics, baby supplies, clothing, furniture, books, movies, toys, automotive needs, computers, etc.
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes