Plainfield Township Municpal Building
The Plainfield Township Municipal Building houses various services for Township residents, including zoning, finance, garbage and police. The Plainfield Township Police Department's services include law enforcement/public safety, a child ID program, child/infant car seat installation, DARE, accident reconstruction and more.
A playground, basketball court, tennis court and a baseball field are also located directly behind the municipal building.
Other important phone numbers:
Main Office (Toll Free): 1-888-823-4977
Police (Non-Emergency): 610-759-8517
Police (Toll Free): 1-888-823-4978
Dean A. Ceraul (Police Chief): 610-759-8517 (x201)
Police Fax: 610-759-8523
Road Department: 610-759-6944 (x116)
- Fax: 610-759-1999
- Hours: Main Office: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Zoning Office: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.; Police: Daily, 24 hours - After 4 p.m., residents must use phone located outside main entrance to contact police at headquarters
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces and entrance
- Founding Date: 1813
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Services: Zoning, Finance, Garbage, Law Enforcement/Public Safety, Child ID Program, Child/Infant Car Seat Installation, DARE Program, Accident Reconstruction, and more.
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Auxiliary: Yes
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic