Previously occupied by Nazareth Hardware, this re-opened location is a hardware store that had its grand opening in April of 2011. It is conveniently located in downtown Nazareth and is owned by Mike Meixsell and Barbara Werkheiser. Items carried include keys, rakes, shovels, paints, grilling products, tools, mailboxes and nuts and bolts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 4pm; Sun, 8am - 2pm; the store is open on holidays from 8am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 15, 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: Stanley, Lenox, GE, Scott's and more.