Louise W. Moore County Park
The 125-acre Louise B. Moore County Park is the home to a variety of facilities, including baseball/softball fields, volleyball courts, tennis courts, a badminton court, playground equipment, pavilions and picnic tables. A jogging and physical fitness trail along scenic views is also a feature of this park.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: There is designated handicapped parking.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Permits and fees required for pavilion use and for groups of 10 or more.
- Restrictions: No pets
- Area: 125 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables
- Private events: Yes
- Scenic views: Yes