Hecktown Volunteer Fire Co. No. 1
The Hecktown Volunteer Co. No. 1 came to fruition in 1917 when 18 men decided a fire company was needed to serve Hecktown and the surrounding area. In 1955, the company moved from its first official fire station across from the Trinity Lutheran Church to its current location at 230 Nazareth Pike. Today, a new facility is located directly behind the old station on the same property. This new facility features eight bays for apparatus, bunk rooms, a classroom, offices, a kitchen and a day room.
Hecktown Volunteer Fire Co. No. 1 serves Lower Nazareth Township. Jeffrey Seip is the fire chief.
- Fax: 610-759-7455
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces, entrance and ramp
- Founding Date: 1917
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of trucks: 4
- Fire department services: Engine, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer