Franklin Hill Vineyards Wine & Gift Shop sells wines from Franklin Hill Vineyard, which is in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains. Franklin Hill Vineyard was founded in 1976, making it one of Pennsylvania's oldest wineries. The store sells red, white, rose and specialty wines.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Wine, wine glasses, corkscrews, casks, wine accessories
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- Specialties: Breathless (port style red), Apple, Raspberry Spumante
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: No
- Kegs: No