Calvary United Methodist Church
Drag box to select area
This church was created from three other congregations in the Easton area: First Methodist Church, founded in 1826 in downtown Easton; Glendon United Methodist founded in 1844 in the tiny borough of Glendon, and Calvary Memorial United Methodist, founded in 1881 in Easton's West Ward. The church moved to its current location -- in Bethlehem Township, just outside the Palmer Township border -- in 2000.
4411 Green Pond Rd, Easton, PA 18045
- Fax: 631-477-8541
- Accessibility Details: With assistance, the front entrance is wheelchair-accessible.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes