The Lower Nazareth Wildcats football and cheerleading program will hold sign-ups for the 2012 season during the following dates and times:
- April 21 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 5 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 19 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 24 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Sign-ups will take place in the . Unless already on file, a copy of the child's birth certificate is required at time of registration.
All children meeting the following requirements effective Sept. 1, 2012 are eligible to participate in the program:
Football - Ages 5 to 13
- Cannot be 13 before Sept. 1, 2012
- Flags, 80's, 90's, 105's, 125's
- Kindergarten through 8th grades
- 1st through 8th grades
- Additional fees apply
- $65 for first child
- $45 for each additional child
- $100 refundable work and equipment bond (per family)
There will be a mandatory fundraiser of six calendars per household. The calendars cost $5 each.
For More Information:
- Commissioner, Tom Manos: (610) 746-2241 or email@example.com
- Asst. Commissioner, Bob Hebel: (610) 248-6892, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Football, Jason Bianco: (610) 390-9932, email@example.com
- Director of Cheering, Michelle Sandone: (610) 746-0902, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.leaguelineup.com/lnwildcats
The Lower Nazareth Wildcats will be paying all non-resident township fees this season.