Sign-ups for spring 2013 Lower Nazareth Recreation Association baseball and softball will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 19 and Saturday, Jan. 26 at the Lower Nazareth Township Municipal Building. Sign-ups will also be held from 6:30-8 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7.
On-line Registration will be open Jan. 15 through Feb. 7.
For in-person registration, parents are asked to bring three blank checks for sign-up fee, fundraiser and work bond.
- Boys ages 5 to 18 (as of April 30, 2013)
- Girls ages 5 to 19 (as of March 31, 2013)
- T-Ball - ages 5 and 6 - $50
- Ages 7-12 - $75
- Ages 13-19 - $100
- Fundraiser - $30
- Work / Uniform Bond - $100
- All checks should be made payable to LNRA Baseball.
- For payment of on-line registrations, mail three (3) separate checks for the registration fees, including fundraiser ($30) and work/uniform bond ($100).
- Mail payments to:
c/o Brian Yost
315 Manor Drive
Nazareth, PA 18064
- Work/Uniform Bonds will not be cashed unless the volunteer obligation is not satisfied or the uniform is not returned in the same condition as when it was issued.
All parents and/or guardians are required to volunteer for one of the following committees in order to help keep the organization running: Concessions, Field/Facility Maintenance, Equipment/Uniforms, Fundraising, Head Coach or Assistant Coach.
For More Information:
- Visit www.lnbaseball.com