1. The third Monday of the month is jam-packed with meetings:
- CANCELED -- The will meet at 6:30 p.m.
- Nazareth's will meet at 7:30 p.m.
- The will meet at 7:30 p.m.
2. Temperatures are expected to reach 82 on Tuesday and 93 on Wednesday. Cool off by heading to the pool at . Every Tuesday, get your swim and groove on during "." All dances are from 1 to 4 p.m. Music is provided by D.H. Productions Disc Jockey Entertainment. Every Wednesday -- all day -- is "."
3. An Upper Nazareth Township family will hold a from June 21 to 23. All proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Greater Pennsylvania. For more information, read "" on Nazareth Patch.
4. Saturday night -- June 23 -- is at Nazareth Boro-Park. Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (Rated G) will begin at sundown (about 9 p.m.) in the amphitheater. Don't forget to bring a blanket or chair so you can enjoy the movie in comfort.
5. The will perform at 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 24 at Nazareth Boro-Park.
You can upload your own events to Nazareth Patch - for FREE! To learn how to do it, read "."