Nazareth's streets will be filled with elaborate costumes -- some spooky, others funny -- during the annual Halloween parade, which will march off Belvidere and S. Liberty streets at 1 p.m.
The parade is sponsored by Vigilance Hose Co. No. 1 and the Nazareth Area Kiwanis Club.
While the morning will be frosty, temperatures are expected to reach a high of 55. The National Weather Service also forecasts sunny skies and calm wind.
The parade route is as follows:
- Start: Belvidere and S. Liberty streets
- Travel east on Belvidere to S. Main Street
- Head up S. Main Street to Center Square
- Make the turn onto E. Center Street
- End: Nazareth Area High School
After the parade, refreshments will be provided to participants.
Cash prizes will be awarded to category winners, including "Best Appearing Individual," "Most Comical," "Best Appearing Floats," and more.
Click here for the 2011 parade results.