It's been busy at your local library lately! In March, over 10,500 items were checked out here in Nazareth, and April has been off to a busy start as well.
I thought it would be fun to see some of the most popular titles. No surprise there are big names in fiction, the memoir behind Downton Abbey, and a job-hunting guide. As the weather gets warm, there have also been lots of travel books checked out, as well as some great baseball books.
Check out the list:
- Below Stairs: The Classic Kitchen Maid's Memoir That Inspired "Upstairs, Downstairs" and "Downton Abbey" by Margaret Powell
- Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson
- The Litigators by John Grisham
- What Color is Your Parachute? Guide to Job-Hunting Online
- True Colors by Kristin Hannah
- Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
- Baseball America: The Heroes of the Game and the Times of Their Glory by Donald Honig
- Fodor's New York City
- Fodor's Caribbean
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
- Unnatural Acts: A Stone Barrington novel by Stuart Woods
- Players of Cooperstown by David Nemec
- I'm a Stranger Here Myself: Notes on Returning to America After Twenty Years Away by Bill Bryson
- Guilty Wives by James Patterson
- The Lost Years by Mary Higgins Clark
Many of these hot titles are checked out of course, but feel free to put any book on reserve through our website (www.nazarethlibrary.org) or by calling (610) 759-4932.
See you at the library!