Please join us for the SECOND annual NephCure Walk, Lehigh Valley, PA.
This year we will meet at the lovely Tuskes Community Park of Upper Nazareth, 3040 Bath Pike, Nazareth, PA 18064.
Registration begins at 9:00 AM, the walk begins at 10 AM followed by a Chinese Auction. We have a great day planned with a face painter, DJ, Dunk Tank, and something new this year....The Upper Nazareth Fire Department will be hosting the First Annual Softball game. Start time for the game is around 1 pm. We will have breakfast for all the walkers and a nice lunch after the game. Hope to see everyone there for a family-friendly day of games, great food and fun entertainment. Patients, families, friends and medical professionals from the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas will walk to fight kidney disease and spread awareness. Any donations to the Chinese Auction would be greatly appreciated! Please set up your fundraising page and help us to fund research into better treatments, the cause and a cure for FSGS and Nephrotic Syndrome.
Every act is important! Here are some ways you can further our mission of saving kidneys, saving lives!:
• Consider setting up a fundraising page. It takes about 10 minutes to create and send out. Imagine if every NephCure walker raised over $100 – we could put millions toward research! Plus, you are raising critical awareness where no one else can – in your group of contacts and friends.
• Want to volunteer at the walk? There are many opportunities – from helping with registration to bringing a batch of cookies.
• See if your company matches gifts! It’s a quick and easy way to double your efforts.
• Invite some friends to join you at the walk!
• Be a fundraising pro using our helpful tips, tricks and materials at nephcure.org/fundraising-made-easy
For questions or more information, please contact Kim Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-540-0186 x18.
Looking forward to a great day of Saving Kidneys, Saving Lives!