Nazareth Family Practice
Full-Time, Medical Receptionist: Click here to apply
Nazareth Family Practice is affiliated with St. Luke's University Health Network
- Office duties
- Recordkeeping functions
- Receptionist duties
- Administrative and follow-up functions to assist in the operation of a medical office.
- High school graduate or equivalent
Training and Experience:
- One year office experience in a similar setting
Part-Time, Customer Service in Receiving: Click here to apply
- Work closely with store employees and outside vendors to ensure products are accurately delivered to the store.
- Be the first step to getting products out on the shelves and available for customers.
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Must be available Monday-Saturday, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.;
- Employment may be contingent upon completion and evaluation of a physical, drug screen and/or criminal background check;
- Can move and lift an average of 5-20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds (rarely to occasionally);
- And can spend the majority of time on feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours.
Waste Management, Pen Argyl
Driver Helper: Click here to apply
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Legally eligible to work in the United States;
- Ability to perform physical requirements (lift, push, and pull waste bags and cans that weigh from 50 to 75 pounds) of the position with or without reasonable accommodations;
- And successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
Eligible employees receive a total compensation package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability;
- Stock purchase plan;
- Company match on 401k plan;
- Tuition reimbursement;
- And paid vacation, holidays and personal days.