Customer Service Manager, full-time, Nazareth location
Visit https://essroc-openhire.silkroad.com for the full job description and/or to apply.
- Strong customer service knowledge base and skills
- Strong management/supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical and administrative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influence skills for working on a cross-functional basis (sales and marketing, technical, procurement, etc.)
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP ERP software experience a plus
- Self-motivated, driven individual that has an appetite for change and improvement
- Ability to travel as needed up to 25 percent
- BS or BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Five years experience in an industrial customer service environment and/or logistics function, preferably in dry bulk and/or package products
- Communication experience (liaison role) with all levels of management
Phillips Feed & Pet Supply
Picker, 2nd Shift, Lower Nazareth Township location
$13/hour, plus picking incentive
- While operating an order picker, you'll be responsible for picking bulk bag and full case customer orders throughout a large warehouse.
- Fast-paced environment and continuous lifting.
- Ability to be trained and certified to safely operate warehouse equipment.
- Will be cross-trained in other warehouse functions.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not required.
- Warehouse equipment experience and certification preferred.
- Voice picking experience helpful.
- Must be able to continuously lift 50-pound bags.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language and perform basic math skills.
- 2nd shift position starting at 5 or 8 p.m. Ending time varies.
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime as directed by warehouse management to meet customer requirements in relation to on-time deliveries and increased volume levels.
Submit resume to email@example.com or complete an application at 3747 Hecktown Road, Easton.
Bakers and Packers, Moore Township location
Apply in person at 589 Moorestown Dr., Bath
Two shifts available:
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.