Green striped socks?
Ready and sparkly.
Now all I need is March 17 -- five days from now -- to get here so I can celebrate being... Welsh?
If you're not Irish -- like me -- and you're not quite sure why you should be in the celebratory mood, check out "" on Nazareth Patch.
For those who plan on celebrating, where will you be going? Is it:
- Devery's Pub & Grill
* Live entertainment on St. Patrick's Day will be provided by Point-O-Eight. The music starts at 9 p.m. Non-members are welcome!
* Do you have the luck (or bad luck?) of the Irish? From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on St. Patrick's Day, your local arts center will have you going for the gold. By playing games, you'll have the chance to win art, music, acting and photography sessions.
* Karaoke on St. Patrick's Day will be provided by Jim Stem from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Drink specials will be flowing throughout the night. Non-members are welcome, please sign the guest book.
* Live entertainment on St. Patrick's Day will be provided by The ShockTroopers. The music starts at 9 p.m. Non-members are welcome!
* A corned beef and cabbage dinner will be served on St. Patrick's Day from 5 to 7 p.m. The dinner is $10 for adults and $5 for the wee ones under 10.
* Live entertainment on St. Patrick's Day will be provided by James Supra Blues Band from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
On St. Patrick's Day:
* Green beer, Irish whiskey drinks, jell-o shots
* Irish food and specials all day
* Live performances by Mark Presti from 5 to 8 p.m. and Connie Edinger from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
If there’s another local spot that we missed, tell us in the comments section below.
Vote for your favorite in the survey below and don't forget to click on the links above and rate the business on its Patch Place listing. You can even leave a review.
The poll closes at 9 a.m. Friday.
The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
If you prefer to go outside of the Nazareth area, vote for the best St. Paddy's Day spot in neighboring Patches: , , ,