Weis Markets announced Friday a 90-day price freeze on more than 2,000 products.
It is the company's 10th round of price freezes, according to a release.
The discounted products include name brand and private brand products in grocery, frozen, dairy, meat, health, beauty care and general merchandise, according to the release. Customers can identify the items through store signage and shelf tags and in weekly circulars.
Wegmans has instituted a price freeze for more than 50 products. Prices for these products will remain in effect through April 6, 2013.
The discounted products include name brand selections in meat, seafood, produce, grocery, dairy, bakery, frozen foods and deli. The complete list is available on wegmans.com.
A few examples of products on the winter list are:
- Boneless Chicken Breast, Club Pack - $1.99/lb.
- 80% Lean Ground Beef , Club Pack - $2.19/lb.
- Pork Tenderloin, Club Pack - $2.79/lb.
- Navel Oranges, 8 lb. Club Pack - $4.99
- Red Grapes - $1.99/lb.
- Clementine Tangerines 2 lb. bag - $2.99