Tickets are now available for the annual Candlelight Walking Tour in Nazareth. The holiday tradition will be held on Saturday, December 10.
During the tours, costumed guides will lead guests to six different locations where they can enjoy the sights, sounds and stories of the holidays.
Each site will have a unique way of sharing holiday traditions:
- Santa Claus will read "The Night Before Christmas" at
- There will be a live nativity and star making at
- Music and cookies will be offered at
- Historic vignettes will be told at the
- Dick Boak will share the story at the original Martin homestead (now the )
- Adults: $12
- Members of the Moravian Historical Society: $10
- Children/Students (Up to 18): $5
Tickets are now available at the following locations:
- The Memorial Library of Nazareth and Vicinity
- Moravian Hall Square
- Martin Guitar Museum
- Whitefield House
Tickets are limited for each starting location. For groups of six or more, call (610) 750-5070.
The Candlelight Walking Tour is available one night only. Tickets are non-refundable. All proceeds will benefit the Moravian Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization.
Participants should dress for the weather. The tour is only canceled if there are extreme icy conditions. Transportation is available for the hilly portion of the tour between Moravian Hall Square and Holy Family Catholic Church.
For more information, call the Moravian Historical Society at (610) 750-5070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.