The U.S. Small Business Administration will join a coalition of economic development organizations on March 20 to present the Lehigh Valley Lender Match and Business Resources Expo.
This “one-stop” event is designed to spark lending and business development relationships across the region.
The free-of-charge event will be held from 5 to 9 p.m. at the ArtsQuest Center at , 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem.
The lender match portion of the event will allow entrepreneurs a series of 10-minute periods to pitch their financing needs to a variety of lenders in one-on-one meetings before presenting to the next lender.
Participating lenders will schedule more detailed interviews to occur at a later date with entrepreneurs whose proposal may be a match with their lending portfolio.
Representatives from SBA’s Resource Partner network -- SCORE and Small Business Development Centers -- will also be available to help potential borrowers.
The Event’s Business Expo will include business resource displays and networking opportunities.
- To participate in the lender match entrepreneurs must pre-register at...
Entrepreneurs participating in the lender match should bring the following materials to the event:
- Cover sheet containing all contact info and business information
- Detailed loan request, providing a breakdown of use of proceeds
- Current business plan, including three years of historical financial statements and/or two years of projections
- Personal financial statement
- Personal tax returns for the last two years
- Credit report
- List of available collateral
Along with the U.S. SBA, the following organizations are sponsors of the Lehigh Valley Lender Match and Business Resources Expo:
- Lehigh University Small Business Development Center
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corp.
- Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc.
- SCORE Lehigh Valley
- Pennsylvania Community Development and Finance Corporation
- Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce
- Slate Belt Chamber of Commerce
For more information contact Michael Kane, SBA Business Development Specialist at (610) 382-3085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor's Note: Information provided by Michael Kane