Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to get French fries in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in.
Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the best florist in your Patch.
- Nazareth Patch: , 3770 Dryland Way, Easton
- Palmer-Forks Patch: , 1855 Sullivan Trail, Easton
- Easton Patch: , 683 Walnut St., Easton
- Bethlehem Patch: On the South Side, ; on the north and west side, a tie, and
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: , 620 Main St., Hellertown
- Upper Saucon Patch: , 2845 Center Valley Parkway, Center Valley
- South Whitehall Patch: Center Stage Fries at , 3830 Dorney Park Road, Allentown
- Salisbury Patch: , 1848 E. Susquehanna St., Allentown
- Lower Macungie Patch: , 102 E. Main St., Macungie
- Upper Macungie Patch: , Routes 100 and 22 West, Fogelsville
- Emmaus Patch: , 4102 Chestnut St., Emmaus