Who's Hiring? Phillips Feed, Moravian Hall Square and Red Robin
A sampling of job openings in the Nazareth area.
Environmental Health & Safety Specialist
Click here for more information and/or to apply
Working within appropriate company policy and legal guidelines, the Environmental Health & Safety Specialist is responsible for maintaining and implementing safety processes and procedures for the corporate warehouse as well as remote distribution centers according to OSHA regulation and Phillips policy.
This is a light industrial environment.
Candidate must represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times while communicating with internal and external customers.
- Graduate Safety Professional (GSP) from an accredited school or Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification required
- Two years relevant experience
- Flexible schedule to cover multi-shift operation
- 25 percent travel required to visit DCs, attend Affinity Risk Conferences and other required training
- Current driver’s license required
- Warehouse equipment certification and/or experience helpful
Part-time, Computer Communication/Multimedia Specialist
Moravian Hall Square is seeking an experienced IT professional to manage the collaboration and communication systems within the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Knowledge of MS messaging and collaboration systems, including Exchange and SharePoint a plus
This position requires an individual with strong technical and communication skills and good understanding of mobile, web,messaging and audio-video technology.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to:
Moravian Hall Square
Attention: Human Resources Department
175 W. North Street
Nazareth, PA 18064
Servers, Line Cooks, Bartenders, Dishwashers, Host / Hostesses and Bussers
Apply in person:
2-4 p.m. (any day), 3716 Easton Nazareth Highway