Full-time Volunteer and Residential Living Program Coordinator
Moravian Hall Square is seeking a high energy, highly motivated individual with brilliant customer service skills to coordinate a key dual role position within its community.
The individual in this role is expected to plan, implement and evaluate the recreation opportunities offered for residential living residents as well coordinate the tasks of recruitment, placement and evaluation of volunteer needs within the community.
All required: efficient time management skills, personable customer service qualities, team dedication and a drive for excellence, and be a cultured individual, aware of community resources, events and engagement opportunities.
Experience working with the aging is preferred. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Bachelor’s degree or five years experience as a volunteer coordinator.
Visit www.moravian.com/careers to apply and for a full list of openings at Moravian Hall Square.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to noon; Saturday rotation
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical training helpful (medical assistant, paramedic).
- Medical terminology helpful.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- One year of phlebotomy experience -- pediatric and geriatric capillary and venipuncture.
- Customer service in a service environment preferred.
Experienced Stylist (full and/or part time). To apply, call (610) 746-3922.