Who's Hiring? Kiffle Kitchen Bakery, Sleepy's and Easton Hospital
Here's a small sampling of current job openings in the Nazareth area.
Bakers and Packers, Moore Township location
Apply in person at 589 Moorestown Dr., Bath
Two shifts available:
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sales Representative, part-time, Wind Gap location
Click here to apply
- 2+ years proven experience in commission sales or relevant sales experience preferred
- Available to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Must be familiar with a Windows based operating system and internet functions
- Educate customers about the healthy advantages of a good night's sleep by effectively explaining the features and benefits of each individual product
- Perform a comfort analysis to ensure proper mattress selection
- Thrive in a self-motivated environment
- Execute sales performance plans to improve showroom objectives
- Build and maintaining customer relationships to promote customer loyalty
- Assist with the set-up and merchandising of showrooms and ensure that all merchandise is tagged properly
- Actively pursue open customer tickets to ensure order fulfillment
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of the showroom, daily cash management and deposits, communicating with all levels of management regarding showroom merchandise, opening and closing the showroom, ensuring corporate policies are being adhered to at all times and additional tasks as assigned by management.
Customer Service Representative, full-time, day shift
Click here to apply
- High school diploma / GED
- 3 years experience in insurance billing
- Must possess problem-solving skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the organization verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to relate professionally, positively and cooperatively with staff and the public.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet the physical demands of the position.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, and post-offer employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must possess computer skills of the type and at a level necessary to accomplish specific job duties and assignments.
- Must meet competency requirements upon hire and as needed.