Who's Hiring? Brown-Daub, Kitchen Magic and Waste Management
Here's a small sampling of current job openings in the Nazareth area.
Brown-Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth is looking for C-Class Technicians with state inspection and emissions licenses.
- Personal days
- Paid holidays
- Complete benefit package, 401K and more
Contact Mike Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 759-1000 to schedule your personal interview.
- Kitchen Magic is seeking a Full-Time Driver to deliver cabinets and countertops to customers in and around New York City. Past experience preferred. Must be able to lift more than 50lbs. Need professional appearance, attitude and be able to work independently.
Fax resume to Erin: (610) 365-3147
- Kitchen Magic is seeking a full-time candidate to join its manufacturing team. Prior Corian or carpenter experience is preferred. Competitive salary and benefits.
Send resume to:
Attn: Troy B.
4243 Lonat Drive
Nazareth, PA 18064
Or fax to (610) 365-3141
Full-time, Roll-Off Driver
Click here for more information and/or to apply
Roll-Off drivers are responsible for hauling construction debris typically from large, high-volume construction sites. The driver is responsible for performing assigned duties on container delivery and hauling of industrial roll-off routes. This physically strenuous position involves mounting and dismounting a heavy-duty truck numerous times each day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routes may require Drivers to navigate through congested communities and confined or tight areas in city and suburban locations.
- Backing skills are essential as a large percentage of the time spent servicing customers is done in reverse.
- Drivers routinely climb in and out of the truck cab to service customer accounts and at times need to climb on to the truck containers to smooth loads or secure tarps for transport.
- The position involves lifting (up to 50-75lbs.), pushing, pulling and bending. Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
- At least 1 year of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7 years
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement valid for the state in which you are applying to work in
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to speak and read English well enough to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic and signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible entries on reports and records.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical.