Sometimes you just need to get off the hamster wheel -- step away from work or school, turn off the cell phone and computer, and R-E-L-A-X.
But when your bank account doesn't allow for a trip to the Caribbean or Hawaii, where do you go, instead, for a break from reality?
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom
- Dutch Springs
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Hotel Bethlehem
- Jacobsburg State Park / Boulton Historic Site
- Lost River Caverns
- Martin Guitar
- Moravian Historical Society
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem
- Victorian Salon & Mini Spa
If there’s another local spot that we missed, tell us in the comments section below.
Vote for your favorite in the survey below and don't forget to click on the links above and rate the business on its directory listing. You can even leave a review.
The poll closes at 9 a.m. Friday.
The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results and reviews in the directory. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.