The 2nd Annual Souper Tasting event at Barbara's Treasures will be held from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 14.
In addition to a $5 donation that will be collected at the door, 10 percent of all purchases will be donated to the Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen, which serves hot meals to residents in the Nazareth and Bath areas.
During the Souper Tasting event, you'll have the opportunity to sample:
- New soups and slow cooker meals that recently arrived from Delicae' Pantry
- Dips from Pepper Springs and Gourmet du Village
- Beverages from Coffee Masters and others
- Desserts from Plentiful Pantry
The Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen is located at:
- Christ UCC Church, 109 S. Chestnut St., Bath (meals are served at noon the second Saturday of every month.)
- St. John's UCC, 183 S. Broad St., Nazareth (meals are served at noon on the third Saturday of each month.)
For more information, contact the Nazareth Area Chamber of Commerce at (610) 759-9188 or the Bath church at (610) 837-0345.