Seven Nazareth Area Students Make Phi Theta Kappa at NCC
Seven students from the Nazareth area were inducted into Northampton Community College's Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
One hundred and four Northampton Community College students -- including seven from the Nazareth area -- were inducted into Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society for students at two-year and junior colleges.
To qualify for membership, inductees must have a 3.5 or higher grade point average, be enrolled in an associate degree program, and perform community service work, according to a press release.
The following students from the Nazareth area were inducted:
- Stacy K. Beaty, of Nazareth
- Adam G. Delgado, of Nazareth
- Brianna M. McFarland, of Nazareth
- Debbie Della Ragione, of Nazareth
- Sean P. Roberts, of Nazareth
- Matthew E. Staats, of Nazareth
- Cortney E. Houston, of Wind Gap