Assisting the local Rotary Club are students involved with Interact Clubs -- Rotary International's service club for young people ages 12 to 18 -- at Nazareth Area High School and Nazareth Area Intermediate School.
Curious to know how Hoboken and its residents are recovering after Sandy AND this week's nor'easter? Visit hoboken.patch.com for the latest.
Items Needed Are:
- Assorted Clothing
- Underwear, Socks
- Blankets, Bedding and Pillows
- Coats, Sweaters, Sweatpants and Sweatshirts
- Paper Plates and Cups
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels
- Cleaning Supplies (all types) - Mops, Brooms, Pails, Disinfectant, Bleach, Detergent, etc.
- Baby Food (all types)
- Disposable Diapers for Babies (all sizes)
- Depends for Senior Citizens
- Batteries, especially D batteries
- Non-Electronic Toys and Games
- Non-Perishable Food Items:
* Chunky soups, canned ravioli, stews and beans
* Protein items like tuna fish or salmon
* Peanut butter, jelly and bread
Donations from high school students should be dropped off in the office, according to Principal Alan Davis.
For more information, contact K. Heller, president of the Rotary Club of Nazareth and high school Interact Club advisor, at email@example.com or (610) 759-1895.