Nazareth Man to Receive Distinguished NCC Alumni Award
Walter Bartholomew, who graduated from Northampton Community College in 1997, will receive the Distinguished Service to the Community Award during an Alumni Awards Presentation on Oct. 3.
A local man will be recognized at Northampton Community College's (NCC) annual Recipes for Success 2012 Alumni Awards Presentation on Oct. 3.
Walter Bartholomew, who graduated from the Bethlehem Township-based college in 1997, will receive the Distinguished Service to the Community Award.
The Nazareth resident is a scientific adviser to Teleflex Medical, Perouse Medical and Personal Medical Devices, according to a press release. He is also the board director of the Lehigh Valley Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
The awards presentation, held by NCC's Alumni Association, will begin at 5:30 p.m. at Alumni Hall, Gates Center.
Other honorees will include:
- Joan Christopher ‘91, Distinguished Service to NCC
- Maryann Haytmanek, Educator's Award
- Michael Caruso, Honorary Alumnus Award
- Tara Fetzer ‘06, Outstanding Young Alumna Award
- Richard Patricia ‘89, Professional Achievement Award
- John Posh ‘88, President's Award