1. The Lower Nazareth Planning Commission will meet tonight -- Monday, July 16 -- at 6:30.
2. Temperatures are expected to reach a high of 95 on Tuesday. Since sticking your head in a freezer isn't exactly energy efficient, here's a better idea: Dip N Dances at the Nazareth Boro-Park pool. All dances are from 1 to 4 p.m. Music is provided by D.H. Productions Disc Jockey Entertainment. Every Wednesday -- all day -- is "Family Float Day."
3. The Upper Nazareth Board of Supervisors will meet Wednesday, July 18, at 7 p.m.
4. In conjunction with Nazareth Days, sidewalk sales will be held Thursday, Friday and Saturday (July 19 to 21) in downtown Nazareth. Visit all participating merchants during sidewalk sale days, have your game card stamped and be entered to win fabulous prizes and giftcards to local Nazareth businesses.
Game cards will be available at participating businesses and must be delivered to Center Square on Saturday, July 21. The drawing will be held at 3 p.m. You do not need to be present to win.
5. 23rd Annual Block Party! 5th Annual "Hose" Poker Run! 15th Annual "Road Rally"! Fireworks! That's right... Nazareth Days 2012 has arrived. Visit "Nazareth Days: The Agenda for July 19 to 21" for all the details.