Lower Nazareth Wildcat Sign-Ups for 2012 Season
Everything parents need to know before their child can participate in the Lower Nazareth Wildcats football and cheerleading program.
The Lower Nazareth Wildcats football and cheerleading program will hold sign-ups for the 2012 season during the following dates and times:
- April 21 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 5 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 19 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- May 24 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Sign-ups will take place in the Lower Nazareth Township Municipal Building. Unless already on file, a copy of the child's birth certificate is required at time of registration.
All children meeting the following requirements effective Sept. 1, 2012 are eligible to participate in the program:
Football - Ages 5 to 13
- Cannot be 13 before Sept. 1, 2012
- Flags, 80's, 90's, 105's, 125's
- Kindergarten through 8th grades
- 1st through 8th grades
- Additional fees apply
- $65 for first child
- $45 for each additional child
- $100 refundable work and equipment bond (per family)
There will be a mandatory fundraiser of six calendars per household. The calendars cost $5 each.
For More Information:
- Commissioner, Tom Manos: (610) 746-2241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst. Commissioner, Bob Hebel: (610) 248-6892, email@example.com
- Director of Football, Jason Bianco: (610) 390-9932, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Cheering, Michelle Sandone: (610) 746-0902, email@example.com
- Visit www.leaguelineup.com/lnwildcats
The Lower Nazareth Wildcats will be paying all non-resident township fees this season.