Easter Egg Hunts in the Nazareth Area
The egg-laying bunny is ready to hop into town, and here's a list of 2013 hunts for you to check out.
Get your egg-hunting hat on. The bunny is ready to make an appearance in a significant and meaningful way. Here is a list of all the hunts in the Nazareth area that we could find.
Add any hunts we missed in the comments section below.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook for upcoming bunny-hunting photo galleries!
March 16 - Jacksonian Club Easter Egg Hunt
- 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Kraemer Field
March 23 - Hecktown-Lower Nazareth Lions Club Easter Egg Hunt
- Lower Nazareth Township Park
- 10 a.m.
March 23 - Easter Egg Hunt at Bushkill United Methodist Church
- Bushkill United Methodist Church, 1300 Church Road, Wind Gap
- Hunt is open to all children from newborn to 10 years of age
- Rain or shine
March 23 - Easter Egg Hunt at Tatamy's Braden Park
- 1 p.m. at Braden Park (next to the Main Street-Uhler Road bridge)
- Rain date: 1 p.m. on March 24
- Open to Tatamy Borough children up to and including 6th grade; there will be prizes
- The Easter Bunny will arrive via fire truck
- Refreshments will be served after the hunt
- Donations of eggs and/or monetary donations for prizes is appreciated. A signup sheet is posted at the municipal building.
March 24 - Easter Egg Hunt at Nazareth Boro-Park
- Nazareth Boro-Park
- 2 p.m.
- Rain/snow date: 2 p.m. on March 30
- Open to Nazareth Borough children only; newborn to 8 years old
- Hunt in five age groups
* Three prizes in each group
* Everyone receives a chocolate or Vanilla bunny
- Easter Bunny will arrive via fire truck
March 29 - Upper Nazareth Township Easter Egg Hunt
- Behind the Upper Nazareth Township Municipal Building
- 2 p.m.
- Hunt in age groups (newborn to 11 years old)
- Prizes, candy and refreshments—and a bake sale— will be available at the Upper Nazareth Fire Department after the hunt
- Easter Bunny will be on hand for pictures
- Open to Upper Nazareth Township children only