Bushkill Township 2013 Baseball and Softball Sign-Ups
Everything parents need to know before their child can play baseball and softball for the Bushkill Township Athletic Association.
Sign-ups for spring 2013 baseball and softball will be held from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Jan. 26 at the Bushkill Township Fire Hall.
Sign-ups will also be held from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Feb. 2 and from 6-8 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at the Bushkill Township Municipal Building.
Registration for Bushkill Township Athletic Association sports is open to township residents only.
All new and returning registrants are asked to bring a copy of their birth certificate or Babe Ruth ID card.
Parents are asked to bring a self-addressed envelope with a stamp and three checks for registration, workbond and fundraiser. The workbond is $100 and will be returned after work duties are fulfilled.
The athletic association will waive fundraiser fees for families that work extra days in the concessions stand.
For forms and additional information, visit www.bushkilltownshipsports.org.
The Bushkill Township Athletic Association is seeking a Babe Ruth Commissioner, or the words "Play ball!" may not be said this year. If interested, contact Jason Davison at (484) 239-0222 or email@example.com.
Coach Pitch and T-Ball
Majors and Minors (Ages 9-12)
- $55/child (minors)
- $60/child (majors)
Jr. Babe Ruth (Ages 13-15)
Sr. Babe Ruth (Ages 16-18)
- For boys through age 12 and ages 16-18, the fundraiser will be candy bars. A check for $52 will be collected at registration. There is a $25 buyout if you do not want to sell candy.
- For boys ages 13 to 15, the fundraiser will be a two-month lottery calendar, which is administered by the Blue Valley Babe Ruth League. A buyout is not available. All players must participate.
For more information on baseball registration:
- Scott (ages 5-12) -- (610) 746-0112, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim (ages 13-18) -- (610) 759-5890, email@example.com
Coach Pitch and T-Ball
- The T-Ball team will participate in the Eastern Lehigh Valley Softball League. If there are not enough registrants, the girls will play on a co-ed team (Cal Ripken).
Minors and Majors
Juniors and Seniors
- For all girls, the fundraiser will be candy bars. A check for $52 will be collected at registration. There is a $25 buyout if you do not want to sell candy.
For more information on softball registration, call Brian at (610) 759-4643 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.