Throughout the Lehigh Valley, Patch polled readers to find the best places to celebrate Mother’s Day in our towns. After five days of voting, the winners have come in.
Check out who won below, and let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
Next week, come back to vote on the best staycation destination.
- Nazareth Patch: Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 3702 Easton Nazareth Highway, Easton
- Palmer-Forks Patch: De Lorenzo's Italian Restaurant, 1210 Knox Ave., Easton
- Easton Patch: Vintage Bar and Restaurant, 100 Clubhouse Dr., Easton
- Bethlehem Patch: Hotel Bethlehem (1741 on the Terrace), 437 Main St., Bethlehem
- Hellertown-Lower Saucon Patch: Hotel Bethlehem, 437 Main St., Bethlehem
- Upper Saucon Patch: Lower Milford Fire Company, 1601 Limeport Pike, Coopersburg
- South Whitehall Patch: Randall's on the Orchard, 2016 Applewood Dr., Orefield
- Salisbury Patch: Bolete, 1740 Seidersville Rd., Bethlehem
- Lower Macungie Patch: The Willows, 1935 Willow Ln., East Texas
- Upper Macungie Patch: Glasbern Country Inn, 2141 Packhouse Rd., Fogelsville
- Emmaus Patch: Sweet Memories, 180 Main St., Emmaus